A big part of my ministers will be NPP and NDC individuals - Alan Kyeremateng


Alan Kyeremateng, the Alliance for Revolutionary Change's presidential candidate, has made it clear that if he is elected president in the general elections on December 7th, half of his ministers will be from members of the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and the National Democratic Congress (NDC) in Parliament.

He said on the grounds that he is commanded by the 1992 Constitution to get a portion of his priests from Parliament and being a president for all, his ecclesiastical arrangements will generally come from Parliament which will incorporate NDC and NPP individuals and some other party or person that will come to Parliament.

Mr. Kyerematen told the host of the Citi Breakfast Show on Citi FM, Bernard Avle, that his determinations will be founded on individual legitimacy and not political.

"I hear individuals asking, how are you going to get your clergymen yet that is extremely straightforward. I'm saying that I will pick priests from the two gatherings that are addressed in Parliament and assuming there are different gatherings that will come to Parliament, I likewise have the adaptability to pick autonomous applicants.

They are not chosen by me because they are NPP or NDC. I will pick them based on their own singular benefits. It is only that they are in Parliament and I'm expected by the constitution to pick half of my clergymen from Parliament."

@Citi Fm

Mettez vos commentaires ici

Enregistrer un commentaire (0)
Plus récente Plus ancienne